Wednesday, September 9, 2015



Hi, welcome to Mr. Hall's 1st Grade Class at Adamsville ... home of Mr. Hall's ROCKSTARS!

Each week, check back here for updates with regards to homework, what's going on in class, field trip information, and other tidbits.

For now, please note the following policies to help with homework, home-school communication, and behavior:

Homework:  For the past couple weeks, students have been receiving homework packets on Monday that were due on Friday.  CHANGE:  Students will now receive homework on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  It will include spelling, math, reading, and language arts.  Homework will be due daily.

Agendas:  All students have received an agenda.  They should be bringing the agenda to school and home daily.  I would like to use the agendas as the primary way for home-school communication.  Please make sure your student has the agenda, that you see it daily, and that it is turned in every morning so I can review it, read comments, and respond daily.  Daily communication will help tremendously with classroom management.

Note:  Other than the agenda, the best way to communicate with me is through e-mail:  Daniel.Hall@atlanta.k12.ga.us.  I will respond to all emails as soon as possible.

The year has been quite busy thus far, but we're off to a great start!  I want to personally thank all the parents I've already met, and if we haven't, I hope to meet you soon.  If you have any questions, let me know via the agenda or email.

Here's to a rockin' year!